The 5 key areas of capability
- Knowing yourself and relating to others e.g. Fitness to Practice, Ethics and Communication/Consultation skills.
- Applying clinical knowledge and skill e.g. Data gathering and interpretation, Clinical examination and procedural skills, Making decisions and Clinical Management.
- Managing complex and long-term car e.g. Managing medical complexity and Working with colleagues in teams.
- Working well in organisations and in systems of care e.g. Improving performance, learning and teaching and Organisational & Leadership skills.
- Caring for the whole person in the wider community e.g. Practising holistically and Community Orientation